Terms and Conditions
Pricing and Payment
- Minimum invoice value is $400 nett (including resellers)
- Minimum invoice value for international orders (including resellers) is $1000 nett
- Payment is required prior to delivery unless prior agreement is made. Goods remain the property of Carlyle Engineering Pty Ltd until paid in full
- Due to occasional changes in material and labour costs, all equipment and prices are subject to (change without notice)
- All non standard items made to order are subject to a 100% deposit and are non returnable (including resellers)
- All freight and insurance charges for country and interstate despatches are the customer's responsibility (except when we have given a written quotation for goods delivered free in store).
- Premium freight includes 15 minutes for positioning of equipment. Additional time on site is charged at $30 per 15 minutes on-site)
Claims & Returns
Carlyle Engineering will not accept return of goods unless such return is authorised by Carlyle Engineering. The buyer must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and must, within seven days after the date of inspection, give written notice to Carlyle Engineering, with particulars of any claim that the goods are not in accordance with the contract.
If the buyer fails to give that notice, then to the extent permitted by statute the goods are deemed to have been accepted by the buyer and buyer must pay for the goods in accordance with the provisions of these conditions.
Goods will not be accepted if returned within 14 days from delivery. Non-standard items that are made to order are not returnable. Standard products supplied in accordance with buyer's orders, returned for credit will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Used or goods damaged in transit back to Carlyle Engineering will not be accepted.