Baxter Rotating Rack Oven - Double
Regular price $0.00
Baxter Rotating Double Rack Oven -
Designed and manufactured in the USA, there is no better rack oven available than this quality built durable oven.
Electric : Model OV500E2
Gas : Model OV500G2
Baxter Rotating Rack Ovens are ideal for baking, roasting or reheating a variety of food thanks to our unique airflow and steam systems. Rotating rack ovens control heat so that it’s dispersed evenly throughout the oven. As a result, you can cook everything—from breads and pastries to meats and casseroles—thoroughly and evenly.
- Halogen lighting in the bake chamber provides better visibility with better bulb life in high temperature environments
- Programmable digital control with 99 programmable menus - Four stage baking, Auto on/off control, Cool-down mode
- Energy saving idle mode reduces oven to stand-by temperature when left idle. Idle time and stand-by temperature can be customized to maximize energy savings in your operation.
- Three pane viewing window provides safe to touch exterior - Dual panes of glass & a low-E coating on the interior of the window reduces the oven’s energy use, Single exterior pane is hinged to allow cleaning access to both sides, Air gap within the door decreases exterior temperatures
- Stainless steel construction
- Patented self-contained spherical cast steam system
- Hood with plenum and single point vent connection for Type II installations
- Field reversible bake chamber door (left or right hinged to fit your needs)
- Patented flush floor – no ramp required
- Oven body shipped split, Minimum intake: 104" x 62" x 37" (un-crated)
- Holds 2 single or 1 double oven rack
- Heavy duty rack lift with "soft start" rotation and rack jam warning system
- Built-in rollers & levellers for easy installation
Single Rack Oven. 1841kg.
Power required: 51.3Kw.
Gas required: 320 MJ.
Water connection: 1/2″ NPT Connection