Baxter Rotating Rack Oven - Single
Regular price $0.00
Baxter Rotating Commercial Rack Oven - Single
Electric : OV500E1
Gas : OV500G1
Baxter Rotating Rack Ovens are ideal for baking, roasting or reheating a variety of food thanks to thier unique airflow and steam systems. Rotating rack ovens control heat so that it’s dispersed evenly throughout the oven. As a result, you can cook everything—from breads and pastries to meats and casseroles—thoroughly and evenly. The Baxter OV500 Rack Oven accommodates a single roll-in rack.
- Halogen lighting in the bake chamber provides better visibility with better bulb life in high temperature environments
- Programmable digital control with 99 programmable menus / Four stage baking / Auto on/off control / Cool-down mode
- Energy saving idle mode reduces oven to stand-by temperature when left idle. Idle time and stand-by temperature can be customized to maximize energy savings in your operation.
- Three pane viewing window provides safe to touch exterior / Dual panes of glass & a low-E coating on the interior of the window reduces the oven’s energy use / Single exterior pane is hinged to allow cleaning access to both sides / Air gap within the door decreases exterior temperatures
- Stainless steel construction
- Patented self-contained spherical cast steam system
- Hood with plenum and single point vent connection for Type II installations
- Field reversible bake chamber door (left or right hinged to fit your needs)
- Flush floor with patented adjustable construction provides easy access – no ramp required
- Oven body shipped whole (hood, steam system & floor are field installed), Minimum intake: 104" x 55" x 51" (uncrated)
- Holds 1 single oven rack
- Heavy duty rack lift with "soft start" rotation and rack jam warning system
- Built-in rollers & levellers for easy installation
Single Rack Oven. 1359kg.
Power required: 34.2Kw.
Gas required: 190 MJ.
Water connection: 1/2″ NPT Connection